On Monday, June 26th, 2023, we will be hosting our 1st Annual San Diego Charity Golf Tournament. The Golf Tournament will be held at the Distinguished Grand Del Mar Golf Club, San Diego, CA. Register your Team or your Sponsorship today.
The PTSD Foundation of America|Camp Hope will be this year’s beneficiary. Camp Hope provides programs for Veterans to help them rebuild their lives with peer-to-peer support to overcome the effects of PTSD. There are over 200 Warrior Groups and Family Groups meeting across the US.
Camp Hope, the PTSD Houston facility continues to provide several much-needed resources and services, including temporary housing and an extensive residential PTSD recovery program. Veterans attend groups or one-on-one support sessions with other combat veterans who are certified combat trauma mentors.
On any given night, over 62,000 Veterans, many who are suffering from PTSD, have no home and are left to fend for themselves on the street.
- In the last 10 years, the number of Veteran's suicides are 2 – 3 times that of civilian suicides.
- Suicide related deaths from PTSD have surpassed combat related deaths.
- 20 veterans and 1 active duty military personnel commit suicide every day.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
Become an event sponsor, attend the event and/or donate.
- Volunteer to solicit more sponsors, sell tickets, work events, hand out fliers or share us on social.
- Spread the word, There is Hope. See a combat Veteran in need, call Camp Hope and speak to a Veteran who knows how to help 1-877-717-7873.